1. When your mum tells you there will be vigil tonight
Eh, month have run and end now now
2. Then you realise you won’t be able to chat late night with your friends
How will my peeps survive without me?
3. You thinking of how you will plan your sleeping pattern
if I sleep by 9, and wake by ten, I have already used one hour out of my eight hours.
4. You trying to bring up excuses not to go for the vigil
5. But your mum doesn’t even care
“If I slap you, you will start seeing double”
6. How you sit down waiting for program to start
Omo 7 hours long ooo
7. When the sermon is boring and long
8. Then your mum sees you dozing off
look at what I carried for nine months
9. During prayer and your mum catches you not praying
10. When the vigil is supposed to end but someone wants to drop a speech
Alaye wetin u wan talk?
11. When the vigil is finally over and sleep just vanishes from your eyes
12. You exiting the church like…
“Home my home. When shall I see my home”