These list of facts are surely going to make you cringe while reading them (scary ASF)
- In 2015, a young woman began to have headaches. They discovered that she had a brain tumor, and when the doctors removed it, they were shocked to see that it was a lump resembling skin that contained bone, teeth, and hair. But this was no parasitic twin: the mass was called a “teratoma,” or “monstrous tumor.” When the woman was an embryo, some cell tissue fell off and ended up where wasn’t supposed to be, her brain. It then develop hair and teeth while the rest of her grew as normal.
- In Ancient Rome, some people believed that if they drank fresh, warm blood from a fallen Gladiator, they would absorb their power. They also believed that drinking blood cured epilepsy.
- In the 19th century and before, being literally buried alive was an ever-present worry, as medicine could sometimes mistake a comatose or otherwise unresponsive patient for a cadaver. Because of this, people developed “safety coffins” that would allow the buried person to alert those above ground that the corpse in the coffin was, in fact, not a corpse.
- In January of 2017, a 100-foot asteroid nicknamed AG13 passed by our home planet. It was less than the distance of the moon, and just missed hitting our planet. Scientists only saw that it was coming roughly two days before it could have hit Earth. Talk about a close save.
- In 2005–2006 the CIA mass produced a doll of Bin Laden and started giving them out to children. However, when the doll was made, the surface layer was painted using a layer of materials that was designed to melt off slowly in the sun. So when the kids took them outside to play with their new Bin Laden Doll (What the hell??) The pain would melt and turn from this:
For adverts and sponsored posts enquiries, contact +2348154329787