Dr. Habiba Lawal and Ambassador Arab Yadam have been appointed as acting Secretary to the Government of The Federation and acting Director-General of the National Intelligence Agency respectively.
Their appointments are pending the outcomes of the investigation panel probing the allegations of fraud leveled against Babachir Lawal and Ayodele Oke.
Ambassador Arab Yadam from Plateau State was a senior Deputy DG among Oke’s two deputies while Habiba Lawal who hails from Bauchi State is a former commissioner in the State and holds both the B.Sc and Masters from the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, and PhD from the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi.
She was before her appointment as acting SGF, the Permanent Secretary, Ecological Funds Office (EFO) in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (OSGF).
Recall President Buhari had ordered the suspension of Oke after he claimed the monies discovered by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in a residential apartment at Osborne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos belonged to the agency.
While Babachir Lawal was suspended in connection with the award of contracts under the Presidential Initiative on North East.
Cool information just coming in …
- Anthony Bell and Kelly Landry face five days in court
- Manchester’s hidden homeless: Pictures show conditions
- GTB: Bullish investor sentiment trailing from Q1 persists
- STAGE AND SCREEN @ 30
- 500 PDP members defect to APC in Akwa Ibom
- Is CBN defending the Naira or Dollar?
- Q1’17: Corporate earnings drive bullish trading
- Delta politician may have died of natural causes – Police
- Joey Barton was able to bet because of greedy bookies
- Coalition of newly recruited graduate teachers to boycott May Day Celebration
More cool information
- The FARM CEO (Issue 81): 2-in-1 Offer to Support Your Farm Business [FREE Customization of your Excel-VB Poultry Farm Manager & One year Basic Web Marketing Support]
- New EP: Nonso Amadi, Odunsi (The Engine) – “War EP”
- ‘I don’t give a damn about it!’ | Jonathan explains why he refused to publicly declare asset
- [PHOTOS] Pregnant Lady Dies Mysteriously In Her Sleep Few Weeks After Marking First Wedding Anniversary
- Di’ja: ‘Wan chop’ [Video]
- Mercy Aigbe Wouldn’t Have Stayed With Me For 10 Years If I Was Beating Her – Husband, Lanre Gentry
- Saraki: Senate President says Nigerian workers are the pillars of the nation
- Saraki: Senate President congratulates NGE’s President, Egbemode
- Reps committed to passing new minimum wage – Dogara
- Politics: Trump splits from the GOP and says Trumpcare 2.0 will guarantee pre-existing protections nationwide
From a cool blog:LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS Check this cool post here