A 30-year-old lady Kelebogile Koenaesele, (pictured above), was attacked as she left the church yard in Botshabelo, South Africa over allegation of sleeping with her church leader. She was allegedly attacked by the church leader’s son who accused her of sleeping with his father.
Kelebogile was apparently hit with a stone and tried to run away and is now recovering in the local hospital.
She said on Friday she got an SMS from an unknown number. “It said they wondered why Kelebogile prayed, but being the bitch she is, she will pay for her evil deeds.
“The son of a church leader accused me of dating his father. On Sunday when we left church, a stone hit my back and I fell down. He threw stones at my face. I don’t know why he accused me as I am a married woman and the man is also married.
“Now I see why they chose to speak about adultery. Even the church founder spoke about women dating married men. I’ll open a case as soon as I am discharged.”
The church elder said: “When my son beat Kelebogile, I was not at church. I am not dating her. I help her and her family.”
Church founder Archbishop Malefatsane Ramahodi said: “I heard about the members who fought. I spoke to the leader about the matter and when Kelebogile comes out of hospital, we will resolve it.”
Cool information just coming in …
- Lagos State Generated N436Bn Internal Revenue In 2016 – Commissioner
- 51-year-old Woman Who Tried To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Lands In Fresh Trouble (See Details)
- Man City Will Be More Stronger Next Season – Guardiola Vows
- Ibrahimovic Recovery Will Be Very Hard – Mourinho Says
- The 19 strangest things Donald Trump said in his surreal 100-days interview
- Couple whose baby drowned in the bath jailed for 8 years
- Jurassic Park could be a destination even after the playoffs: Hume
- Trump tells astronauts he’d like Mars trip in first term
- Ex-Oxford PhD student accused of rape set to walk free
- Mike and Maurkice Pouncy among Aaron Hernandez mourners
More cool information
- Deji Adeyanju: Ex-PDP media aide arrested again for organizing protest in Abuja
- Musiliu Obanikoro: Former senator loses bid to restrain EFCC’s right to search
- Finance: Ford, GM, and FCA are reporting earnings this week — here’s what to expect (GM, F, FCAU)
- Tech: 1/4 of US households won’t have a traditional pay-TV package by the end of 2017, analysts estimate
- Obanikoro: Court strikes out ex-minister’s N100M suit against EFCC
- Proposed Nigerian movie on email scammers, ‘Nigerian Prince’, wins $1 million grant
- World’s first malaria vaccine to be tested in Africa
- Lady Smarts: This is what guys really think of sexy lingerie
- Stephon Marbury: China basketball fans bid fond farewell to ex-NBA star
- North Korean media issue threat to ‘wipe out’ US
From a cool blog: Welcome To Maryam Wokili's Blog Check this cool post here