He said: ‘There was too much poverty in my family. Everything was beyond limit and it was very difficult for me to get a meal. ‘I thought it is better to eat wood rather than begging on a street.’
Years later, as Mr Butt took up work and could afford meals, he found himself strangely keen on maintaining his unique eating practice.
‘Eating wood and leaves has become my habit now,’ he said. Mr Butt earns almost £5 a day by transporting things from one place to another on his donkey cart. His eyes are always set to eating fresh wood and leaves.
Mr Butt is popular in his community for his eating habits but has left people shocked as he has never got sick from eating trees.
Cool information just coming in …
- Smart Features Return to Vizio TV Sets
- Russia-Linked Hackers Target French Election
- Uber Unveils Personal Airplane Design, Plans Tests in 2020
- OLED vs. QLED: What’s the Difference?
- How Much Did You Spend on Amazon Prime Last Year?
- AT&T’s 5G-Like Speeds Arrive in Austin
- Can YOU spot the snake hidden between the fallen leaves?
- Stop saying this one word to beat stress at work
- Heart-Kotoko to receive GHC50, 000 each for Ghana @60 celebration match
- Dissolve EOCO as soon as possible – NDC chairman
More cool information
- Eguavoen Unveiled as New Sunshine Stars’ Coach
- Infinix Mobility Unveils World’s First Wefie Smartphone ‘Infinix S2′ With Runtown in Nigeria
- Airtel Partners ZTE to Roll out 4G Service Pan Nigeria
- If not for God’s blessings, I wouldn’t have made it – Joyce Blessing
- Someone to Touch
- Nnamdi Kanu Returned To Kuje Prison Over Inability To Meet Bail Conditions Of N300Million & Jewish Leader Surety
- Nick Cannon spotted on dinner date with ex, Christina Milian
- Kojo Antwi, others join ‘galamsey’ fight with new song
- You are just ‘stupid’ – A-Plus shockingly tells Kofi Adams
- Photos: Amber Rose showing off her sexy curves in Instagram video
From a cool blog:Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal Check this cool post here