United Airlines CEO Oscar Munoz initiated the change in his employment agreement, according to a United spokesperson.
United Airlines CEO Oscar Munoz will not become chairman of the company next year as was previously planned, a spokesperson confirmed to Business Insider.
Munoz changed an agreement in his employment contract that would have allowed him to assume the position in 2018, the spokesperson said.
This story is developing…
Cool information just coming in …
- Smart Features Return to Vizio TV Sets
- Russia-Linked Hackers Target French Election
- Uber Unveils Personal Airplane Design, Plans Tests in 2020
- OLED vs. QLED: What’s the Difference?
- How Much Did You Spend on Amazon Prime Last Year?
- AT&T’s 5G-Like Speeds Arrive in Austin
- Can YOU spot the snake hidden between the fallen leaves?
- Stop saying this one word to beat stress at work
- Heart-Kotoko to receive GHC50, 000 each for Ghana @60 celebration match
- Dissolve EOCO as soon as possible – NDC chairman
More cool information
- Eguavoen Unveiled as New Sunshine Stars’ Coach
- Infinix Mobility Unveils World’s First Wefie Smartphone ‘Infinix S2′ With Runtown in Nigeria
- Airtel Partners ZTE to Roll out 4G Service Pan Nigeria
- If not for God’s blessings, I wouldn’t have made it – Joyce Blessing
- Someone to Touch
- Nnamdi Kanu Returned To Kuje Prison Over Inability To Meet Bail Conditions Of N300Million & Jewish Leader Surety
- Nick Cannon spotted on dinner date with ex, Christina Milian
- Kojo Antwi, others join ‘galamsey’ fight with new song
- You are just ‘stupid’ – A-Plus shockingly tells Kofi Adams
- Photos: Amber Rose showing off her sexy curves in Instagram video
From a cool blog:pulse.ng - Nigeria's entertainment & lifestyle platform online Check this cool post here