She thanked Nigerians for their support and revealed that she will now align herself with courses that promote and uphold values she holds dear, saying conversations must be held on the importance of consent. Read below…
“First of all, I will like to thank everyone who supported me in my Big Brother Naija journey. I’m beyond grateful for your time and the immense efforts and resources to get me to the Top 3.
It has been a big adjustment for me coming back home to Nigeria concerning the attention my participation in the show attracted. Why I’ve tried to adjust as fast as I can, certain incidents have happened in the past week that have been difficult to shake off. I am not unaware of the the thousands who raised their voices in my defence. I am extremely grateful to you all.
I have realized for the foreseeable future, I will always be in the eye of the storm and that is why I have chosen to be measured in my approach and speech. I am however not oblivious to it all. Words are powerful but actions speak louder. Over the next few weeks, I will align myself with several courses that promote and uphold values I hold dear.
Going forward, I will no longer allow myself to be put in situations that trivialize and attempt to normalize the unfortunate incident that happened to me on March 5th in the Big Brother Naija house. Conversations must be had on the importance of consent. Thank you so much guys for listening to me.”
Watch videos below….
Cool information just coming in …
- Smart Features Return to Vizio TV Sets
- Russia-Linked Hackers Target French Election
- Uber Unveils Personal Airplane Design, Plans Tests in 2020
- OLED vs. QLED: What’s the Difference?
- How Much Did You Spend on Amazon Prime Last Year?
- AT&T’s 5G-Like Speeds Arrive in Austin
- Can YOU spot the snake hidden between the fallen leaves?
- Stop saying this one word to beat stress at work
- Heart-Kotoko to receive GHC50, 000 each for Ghana @60 celebration match
- Dissolve EOCO as soon as possible – NDC chairman
More cool information
- Nick Cannon spotted on dinner date with ex, Christina Milian
- Photos: Amber Rose showing off her sexy curves in Instagram video
- Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos)
- Video: The Oba of Lagos Publicly Humiliating The Ooni of Ife
- Lagos State Government to relocate Computer Village to ICT Park
- MUSIC: Adahvicks Sings – Undying Love (prod. @creationcharles)
- Update on lady stranded in Lagos after Uber driver robbed her
- "After all the Adelekes did for you all, f*cking traitors of the family!!!" – Davido claims his uncle was killed
- 75-Year-Old Walmart Worker Suffers Broken Hip After Confronting Shoplifter
- Vin Diesel Defends His Lip-Locking Skills After Charlize Theron Shaded Their On-Screen Kiss!
From a cool blog:Liveofofo Check this cool post here