Taken in 1930s, the images offer insight into the vastly different lives of black and white people at that timePhotos show black laborers picking cotton
Cool information just coming in …
- Smart Features Return to Vizio TV Sets
- Russia-Linked Hackers Target French Election
- Uber Unveils Personal Airplane Design, Plans Tests in 2020
- OLED vs. QLED: What’s the Difference?
- How Much Did You Spend on Amazon Prime Last Year?
- AT&T’s 5G-Like Speeds Arrive in Austin
- Can YOU spot the snake hidden between the fallen leaves?
- Stop saying this one word to beat stress at work
- Heart-Kotoko to receive GHC50, 000 each for Ghana @60 celebration match
- Dissolve EOCO as soon as possible – NDC chairman
More cool information
- Nnamdi Kanu Returned To Kuje Prison Over Inability To Meet Bail Conditions Of N300Million & Jewish Leader Surety
- Brighton star Anthony Knockaert has name spelt wrong
- "After all the Adelekes did for you all, f*cking traitors of the family!!!" – Davido claims his uncle was killed
- Thai father livestreams as he hangs himself and daughter
- Say What!? Man Welcomes His First Child At 87
- France's Macron under pressure to step up game against Le Pen
- Nnamdi Kanu Smiles As He’s Granted Bail (Photos)
- Panda fed up with posing for selfies pulls keeper’s hair
- Loonie drops to 14-month low amid softwood lumber dispute with U.S.
- Warrington man spared jail over attack on wife with hammer